|SUNSHINE COAST HOLIDAY RENTALS Cotton Tree – Maroochydore – Alexandra Headland – Mooloolaba|
| ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS – NORM MARTIN REAL ESTATE (Manager – Agent)
Credit card and Drivers Licence must be presented on arrival
Acceptance and Responsibility: It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions. Making a booking and paying a deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as they stand now and as they may be changed from time to time on our website at: www.normmartinrealestate.com.au
1. Arrivals are at 2.00pm and departures at 10.00 am (except Mid/Peak times where arrivals are at 2.00pm and departures are 9.00 am). School holiday bookings are Saturday to Saturday (check with staff) off season bookings can be any day according to availability. Late check out may be approved and must be organised in advance with our office. Late check out fee $50.00
2. A 10% deposit or $200 (whichever is higher) plus a non-refundable $25 booking fee is due on all bookings and is payable within five (5) days of making the booking, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. The deposit is accepted in good faith but may be subject to change at owner’s discretion. The full balance of payment and completed check in credit card registration form are required fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival.
3. Cancellation of bookings requires 28 days notice in writing. The full deposit less $50-00 cancellation fee will be refunded. If less than 28 days written notice is given to cancel the booking, the full deposit will be held as a cancellation fee. If the booking is cancelled within 7 days of the check in date 50% of the total booking amount will be forfeited (unless the property can be relet for the same period and rental amount). Following arrival, an amendment to a booking that reduces the period of stay will not be refunded.
4. Keys are to be collected from our office at 2/78 Sixth Avenue, Cotton Tree before 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. If you are arriving outside office hours, please contact our office to make alternative arrangements for key collection. Keys cannot be collected after 8.30pm. Payment Method: Credit card (Charges apply when using a credit card), eftpos, internet transfer, money order or bank cheque (we do not accept Travellers cheques, personal cheques, Diners Club or American Express). Under no circumstances will keys be left without prior arrangement, full payment of rent and signed check-in form. Norm Martin Real Estate will not be responsible for alternative accommodation or any other costs incurred if a guest arrives after hours and a minimum $110 (incl gst) call out fee will be charged for such service.
5. A minimum call out fee of $110 (incl gst) will be charged for keys after hours if you are locked out. If vacating the property after hours, please use the key return at our office.
6. Accommodation is limited to the number of beds in any unit. Linen is not provided. You are welcome to bring your own or we can arrange linen hire. DVD players, cots, high chairs etc are also available for hire.
7. Pets and animals are not permitted under any circumstances unless the property is one of our designated pet friendly properties. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. If unauthorised pets are found at the premises, the occupants will be automatically liable for fumigation of the property and the tenancy terminated immediately.
8. All units to be left in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to charge you a cleaning fee to cover the reasonable cost of additional cleaning of the Premises if required as a result of your occupancy. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, cleaning of dryer lint filter, removal of excessive rubbish etc. The cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
You will be held responsible for any damage, breakages, theft or loss of any property on or in the Premises during your stay including keys. If any property is affected in this manner, you will be responsible for all related costs for the repair or replacement of the affected property. You authorise us to deduct these costs from your bond (if held) or charge your credit card accordingly.
9. ALL UNITS ARE NON- SMOKING UNITS. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all units. Additional charges will incur if guests smoke in the units to cover cleaning costs.
10. Goods left behind will be held for one week. Should a guest request any lost property to be posted to you after your departure this will be sent receiver to pay the applicable postage and an additional $20 administration fee will apply for our Agents time in arranging, collecting and posting the item/s back to you.
11. The power and hot water may be turned off in the unit when you arrive. You will find a switch in one of the main cupboards or near the main entrance door into the unit. Please turn the ‘on’/’off’ switches to ‘on’. The same applies to the fridge which you can turn on at the power point behind or beside the fridge.
12. No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left in, on or near the premises. Doors and windows should be secured at ALL times when leaving the property, not just for security reasons but also in case of sudden storms or change of weather conditions.
13. PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the manager, in brochures, over the telephone or on the internet are given in good faith. The manager / agent will not take any responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions made on any holiday accommodation.
14. Bookings for these properties are made on behalf of the owner and the Agent/manager cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, including rental increases, cancellation of booking or if the property is sold.
15. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purposes.
16. Norm Martin Real Estate and the Owner of the property are not responsible for, and guests hereby release them from any liability in respect of any injury, loss, cost, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent/Owners control.
17. The Body Corporate, Manager, Agent or the Owner are not liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may cause while on the complex or in the property.
18. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the property / unit manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any guest fails to comply.
19. We and the property / unit manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
20. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of Guests property
We appreciate your understanding and hope you enjoy your stay.
|Please call 07 5443 9333 to check availability.|